Tuesday, August 7, 2007


So.... since everyone and their dog has a blog these days, I thought to myself, if I had a blog, what would I talk about?? I'm not married, I don't have any children that I can post pictures of and I don't feel like I can be as witty as some of my fellow bloggers. And then I got thinking, between my crew of single girls, we have sooo many funny things happen to us. From the guys we date, to the random things to we do entertain ourselves, we are all livin the single dream, if you catch my drift. With that said, welcome the adventures of Alli and Liz ! Hope you find it entertaining enough to come back often! Peace out.

AS

1 comment:

Lacey said...

is this alli stewart? hello this is lacey "wiseman" page. i am so excited to find your blog! this is why i love the blogging world, you can find people you haven't seen in forever. how are you doing? what is new in your life? my latest news is that i am pregnant and expecting in the end of september. anyway if this isn't alli stewart i am sorry, but if it is please let me know what you are up to!