Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend at the drive-in


Who doesn't love a good weekend at the drive-in?? I don't know if there is anything better than putting a lovesac in the back of a truck and piling a bunch of peeps in there. Liz was kind enough to venture up from Provo to enjoy the flick with us. We prayed for no rain and besides a few sprinkles, it was a fabulous night..

This, my friends, is Toby. He will making more frequent appearances on the blog. Although it looks like we just woke up, we just thought we would take a post movie pic at 1AM.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

First of all can I just say that Toby is a total hotty Al! Second, can I mention that I am totally kicking myself because Matt was out of town the last two weekends and rather than be social and have fun going to a drive in with you I was lame and sat at home, why must I miss out on all the fun you have!

Brooke said...

Can't wait to be the new boyf!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Finally, we have a visual on Toby! YESSS! Al, he's so cute! It's about time you dated someone who is ALMOST as attractive as you. Mike and I are probably going to name our first kid, if it's a boy, Toby. We need to plan a couple's night! That was me above that deleted the comment. I realized after I posted this comment, the first time, I miss-spelled like 10 words.

Tara and Dan said...

We expect him at the next family party :). Looks like a fun night!

Michael Williams said...

That noche was magical.