Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me-hi-co continued...

We left for Mexico a month ago today and I just barely got the pics from everyone! We had such a blast and I couldn't have picked more fun girls than the nine that I was with( except for Heather, we missed you!) We have traveled all over together and every trip we go on is somehow better than the last. There's a lot of pics so buckle up!


The Mariner of the Seas. We had lots of good times on this ship!

The Utah 10. This is what we were so loving referred to by our Cruise director on the ship.

Doing a little exploring on our first day.

Although it looks like I'm pissed at her, I wasn't. Kel was the best roomie ever!

At dinner one night.

Some of the gals in the karaoke competition. They clearly were not messing around.

Nine out of the ten of us at sunset.

One of our formal nights.

Beautiful Cabo!

On our way to Lovers Beach!

We had to be taxied into Cabo and on our way over we passed a yellow boat. This naturally led to all of us singing "We all live in a yellow submarine" at the top of our lungs. It was hilarious!

The way they drive in Mexico would never fly in the US!

Just one of the amazing sunsets we saw. The excitement was uncontainable!

Getting off the boat one day.

Taking it all in.....

Elissa has a family friend who owns a hotel in Mazatlan so this is how we got there. Mazatlan is GHETTO so we opted to go there. It was such a blast!

$20 to go parasailing off the beach. I was having second thoughts after I saw the row boat that was pulling me and how many people he cut off. It was beautiful though!

We ALL wanted to take this little girl home with us. She was selling up chicklets as we sat on the beach and couldn't have been older than two. They train them young..

We spent a fair amount of time doing this. Missy was the BARGAIN queen!

We tried a little rock climbing on our last day.

This was the best part of the trip made mostly by my hot little mexican friend named Victor that had to rescue me. All I will say is that there was stradling involved and that the mexicans in Puerta Vallarta are a far cry from the mexicans in Utah. Pretty sure we'll be heading back there at some point.


Our last formal night, we thought it would be a good idea to try and take pictures with the sunset. It was sooo windy and our pictures turned out to be less than stellar....

A nightly ritual. I'm not joking. Two desserts each. No wonder we were the last ones out of there each night!

After one of our formal nights, we changed our clothes and were on our way to get our dance on. We happened to pass a photographer who was less than thrilled with our spontaneous photo op. I personally think it couldn't have turned out better!

Last day on the Promenade! So sad to leave!

Thanks for the trip gals! There is not a group of girls I would rather be with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest mariner of the seas. i miss you. that's all. i just really miss you and thought you should know!



....miss you!

Tara and Dan said...

Looks like a blast!! Love the pics :)

Sara said...

You and your gals are hilarious! I am jealous...but not too jealous! I'm glad you guys had a blast!