Thursday, November 1, 2007

Let's get Physical

A story by liz and alli at 10:52PM

I gotta handle you just right,
You know what I mean
I took you to an intimate restaurant,
Then to a suggestive movie
There's nothin' left to talk about,
Unless it's horizontally

Let's get physical, physical,
I wanna get physical, let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk,
Your body talk, let me hear your body talk




What do you get when you put 5 gals wanting to remake Olivia Newton John's "Let's get Physical" music video?

First comes the body auditions. With enough spandex, big hair and bright makeup, anything is possible. Between Elissa's frufru tutu and her hand-me-down panties from her highschool cheerleading days, we were a sight for sore eyes.



The men in our entourage wouldn't do so we had to pick up these sly dogs (Patrick & Steven) and bring them along. Needless to say, they made it.
Even though our peeps wouldn't work, they had tight buns. Meanwhile, Cindy Lauper and Elvis started making their own video while Johnny Mac longingly watched from afar.



Next, came the dance auditions. If you have seen Liz dance, you know that she didn't make it, Elvis only wanted to dance to blue suede shoes, and Johnny Mac's shorts were cut so high that his moves scared the ladies away. In the end, Elissa wanted to go to bed, and I needed a drink. Here's to getting sloshed!



JK. The end.

No comments: