Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The birth of something beautiful...

It's no secret that my tap class has seriously changed my life. It is not only fun, but it is also gives me a fantastic workout. The gals in my ward decided that they wanted in on Babs and her funness. Who knew that this would be the start of something so beautiful?? And I dare say that it's no coincidence our ward talent show happened to be six weeks after they started. Just enough time to whip up something wonderful.

So, without further ado, GIRLS ON TAP


Between the shimmy's and our kick line, I'm pretty sure that we stole the show.




Thanks to the "dance troop" for persevering through the new steps and your injuries. I see great things for us in the future. Barb would be proud!



P.S. Click here to see the real deal.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

No words... no words. Just tears. Tears of joy! We have arrived.

fancy nancy said...

Elli--i can't thank you enough for being the catalyst to all of this--tap truly has changed my life :) loved performing with you--let's take this show on the road...i'm in talks with TLC to see if they want to do a reality show about us. i'm pretty sure they do.

Jessica said...

IF ONLY I had stayed focused and kept with tap, shame.

Ally said...

saw the video...i am speechless. as a professional dance critic...it was fantastic. totally together, in sync and clean. well done ladies!!!

jayna said...

i'm with brooke! we totally have arrived. lol.

Uzi said...

Alli, this would have not been possible without you and your amazing tap abilities and connections! I will have to agree with Fancy Pants Nance that TLC needs a show like us. I can see it now, we'll be touring with American Idol! :)

the Schrofs... said...

This is awesome! It makes me want to join tap class even more!

The Stringham's said...

How fun! Oh I miss tap, wish I was still takin it. Tell Barb hi for me :) When you were at Bear Lake you should of stopped in...maybe next time! Hope your shoe/purse party went well! :)