Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My side of the story~

Really alli makes it seem like it was all hearts and flowers on Saturday. Oh wait, there were some hearts. Mainly coming from Elissa and her date, but also coming from my dates carving abilities. Wow, alli found quite the gem in terms of the carving department. I have been known to get a little competitive and that does not exclude carving pumpkins. But luckily the only criteria for the date be that he have mad skills with a knife (does that sound right??). Well he did and we ended up with a ...spider and a heart. okay so we sucked... but look at alli's!!? What is that! (yes one eye is bigger than the other!)

2 comments:

Ryan and Tiff said...

Lizzy,
I have to say you are one funny girl. I actually got really sad looking at them because it made me miss you and hanging out like we used to. Can't we still do that now that we are all married? We can still do funny things right? You girls are fun. Everyone wants to be you! Love, me (tiff)
ps...by boring married blog: tiffandryan@blogspot.com
Love ya

Brooke said...

Thank you for saying the word "handi" in a blog post. I think you're officially the best ever.
By the way, your "lisbon" blog brings joy to my heart, Liz and Alli!