Tuesday, October 23, 2007

three hot lunch ladies, two spandex clad girls and a white dove in a tall tree


I must say these pictures bring me back to the days when every year i was a different form of a clown. Let me explain...88' clown with big hair (my own hair sprayed high), 89' clown with big feet (my own once again), 89' clown with costume too short (i grew...).
ANYWAY, let me just say this weekend i went away from the trauma of my youth and we decided to be very eco-friendly trees. What better way to represent nature than to cut it down? We only had a couple of set backs. Let me tell them to you in order of difficulty:
1. I did not realize that a "landscaped" yard actually might be affected if i decided to take down a tree for this small project. My mom however did realize. Let's just say that she maybe told me to "borrow" from the church next time...
2. Did you know that duct tape catches on hair, thus ripping, milding causing pain? Also FYI, duct tape cuts off circulation when not properly wrapped around the body (this one i only realized when my fingers turned blue...)
3. Have you ever tried driving as a tree? Even worse have you ever tried hitting on the men in the car next to you as a tree (it does not work in your favor). Which is why Ally Baldwin WILLINGLY took over where alli could not preform.
4. Have you ever tried dancing as a tree? Refer to Exhibit A....look at my face...even worse-look at Elissa's face (yes she might have lived up to the role and drank like a skank...lol).
5. LAst but not least i have not seen my body be this plastered to itself since 1998 when we were saran wrapped dolls for halloween...because this time between the duct tape and the spandex i was a whole new women!!!

No comments: