Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkins and Pizza!

On Saturday night, we decided to venture out of our comfort zones and plan a date night. Knowing us, something like this wouldn't have actually happened but Elissa decided to take the fist leap and ask someone out. When this happened, Liz and I were desperate to find dates and it may be hardest thing we have ever had to do. In my younger years, I had no problem finding a date. If I didn't have anyone I was interested in, I had about 20 back ups that I could take. These days, all my friends are married so finding someone that I actually want to go out sometimes puts me in a pickle. Luckily, my good friend Katie Christensen came through and found me a man! Thanks Katie!


Our pumpkins! I know mine looks slightly handi but I swear we followed the pattern!

Is there love in the air?? Who carves a heart with your initials in it on a first/blind date?? Think about that...

Oh Eli, your sarcasm was a "real treat".

Overall, gay old times were had, it was one for the books!

No comments: