Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Come on folks....have some class

So this is a blogworthy moment that is definitely worth talking about and sadly, the pictures are dark and don't do it justice. Sometimes on Tuesdays nights, I venture up the the Institute to take a class. Last night I got my times mixed up and got there at the very end. I was sitting out in the lobby waiting for Elissa and enjoying the people watching that comes with attending the Institute.
There was this cute little pubescent couple who were so in love, it almost made me sick. On a side note, isn't it funny how the older we get, the younger everyone gets?? I kid you not, these kids looked like they were sophomores in highschool. As I watched them embrace and stare into one another's eyes, my phone rang and it was my brother Adam. We were in the middle of a convo when all of the sudden, these two little lovebirds start making out in the middle of the Institute lobby!! Honestly, who does that?? I was so infatuated by the whole thing that I just couldn't stop staring. No really, my eyes could not leave them. This was no little kiss, it was definitely passionate. He kept pulling her closer and closer, it was almost too graphic to watch. But, let me assure you, I was not the only one watching. There were several others around me who were also intrigued.
They must have decided that it was a little odd to be standing up so they moved their session to the chair. I was surprised that she didn't strattle him because they continued to get it on for quite some time. I know the picture is dark but this is the best one I could get. Come on folks...get a room.

2 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Is that your flash reflecting in the window!? I love how they had no clue that people were watching. I guess they figured they'd be "safe" in the institute building. HA!

the Schrofs... said...

Are you kidding me! In the Institute of all things! Quite ballsy indeed...and I'm so glad you took pictures, hillarious!