Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been....tagged

Thanks, Ange!

Ten years ago:
I was a junior in high school, had just barely moved away from SugarHouse and hated my parents for doing that to my social life but had a crush on all the new boys in my ward.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Finish work
2. Go to the gym
3. wash my car
4. tivo American Idol
5. Meet/approve of ally's bf from boston

What would I do if I suddenly had a billion dollars:
1. Pay off debt
2. Take my parents all over Europe
3. Start a humanitarian organization
4. Shopping...let's be honest...lots of shopping
5. Travel

3 of my bad habits:
1. Looking at my split ends
2. slouching
3. not drinking enough water

Jobs I have had:
Zuka Juice
Deseret Book
PA for my dad
Marketing Assistant
HR Manager

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I take tap
2. I love be independant and it's going to take someone fabulous to give that up
3. I love dogs, especially mine, more than people
4. I am either shy or not at all
5. I don't want any daughters, only boys

Snacks I enjoy:
1. cherry chocolates in hot chocolate
2. Ants on a Log
3. chocolate milk
4. Dunford donuts

5 shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. The Hills
3. Gossip Girl
4. Rob & Big (by far, the funniest show on TV)
5. Snapped

Places I've vacationed:
California, Lake Powell, DC, New York, Hawaii, Peru

5 things I want to learn:
1. How to cook
2. How to be crafty
3. How to drive without having road rage
4. How to play the harp
5. Selflessness

2 comments:

adam said...

Totally agree... Rob and Big rocks! Did you see the latest with Harry the Healer and "Master J"???

Taylors said...

Alli,

Hey, It's Melissa Steadman. I saw your blog from Ange's. Your blog is so cute. I love the Thanksgiving entry. BTW, did you and your friend ever move into that townhouse in Midvale? Talk to you soon!