Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wyoming Wonderland


The whole crew

Liz and I were fortunate enough to spend President's Day in Star Valley, and let me just tell you, it was one of the most pleasant weekends I've had in a while. Couldn't have asked for better company, food and all around good times. In previous trips, we have invited super random people and although this trip's randomness was similiar, all our peeps bonded! Hopefully there will be more trips to come! Here are a few pics from the trip!

Liz and I at lunch before we went shopping for mass amounts of food that were consumed throughout the weekend.


The crew at breakfast one morning


A harmless game of "I've never". Let me just say that I was so fascinated by the things that people had done. I guess they weren't as innocent as I thought!


The gals!


So...I became slightly obsessed with Bruiser and Zoe while we were...parting was hard.


Heading out for a little ride


A bunch of us at the "love cabin".

I think by the end of the trip, we all wanted to be adopted by the Kennedy's! Thanks for good times, Liz!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Gals - looks like there were some attractive fellas in tow, looks like good times. :)

Rob and Kelli said...

Hey Alli-its Kelli (cousin). I loved reading about all your adventures-hope you don't mind. You have a very cute blog!!!