Friday, September 7, 2007

Best in Trash

So, for the past couple of years, my brother Adam has a white trash party in the summer. This year did not disappoint! I know it was a while ago but these are too good not to post.











I know that my parents are so proud.












Based on previous posts, is it any surprise that Elissa is knocked up?









The Proud Family

Apparently we are slutty white trash girls. Let's be honest.. When you are shopping at the DI, it's either frumpy or slutty. We chose slutty.

2 comments:

Ally said...

gross. gross. you really look the part. good job.

Unknown said...

You guys are the bust lookin' bunch of tramps i have ever seen! PS I just tagged you :)
hey are you interested in a Halloween party? Mike and I have been talking about who it would be fun to get everyone together and throw one.