Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BEST job ever


TOP TEN FUNNIEST WORK MOMENTS (IN SEPTEMBER OF COURSE!!)
1. "Don't steal the water beotch" (what i really wanted to write to my fellow employees about taking the water bottles in the breakroom)
2. "Dear Alli (apparently the office nazi),
Would you or Gary care if I bring a smelly candle to work?
love, **"
3. Me writing to a VP in a report if he wanted to "Take ME for a test drive" instead of "Take IT for a test drive"...not very funny until he asked me if that was a Freudian SLIP.
4. Lance telling alli he was unsure of his bowling team because "he and ** had a spat"
5. "That dont kill me can only make me stronger"- my feelings about making board books with alli until 10PM that apparently "no one is going to read " (according to our COO)...at least we could listen to alli's favorite rap station while alone in the office
BONUS*** The Burley office running out of ink, paper, power, pens...

No comments: