Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged....

Thanks, Katie...

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago

1) It was my Junior year of high school which = Pep Club!! (shout out to my fellow Rams)
2) My fam had just moved to Cottonwood Heights and I had just started hangin' out with "The Brighton Boys"
3) Pretty sure I still had the best job of my life - Zuka Juice. I'd go back in a second if it didn't pay $5/hour
4) Positive that I didn't have a care in the world. My world revolved around the drama with friends, the drama my friends caused, and the drama of boys.
5) My dad just bought my 1995 jetta. It was definitely a sweet ride and we drove it til it died

5 Things on my To-Do List

1) Finish all the stuff I have to do at work
2) Go to Tap
3) Watch The Hills
4) Hit a bucket of balls with my pops
5) Go to the gym

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire

1) Buy real estate, real estate, real estate!
2) Stop working
3) Spend all summer at Lake Powell on a sweet houseboat
4) Spend time in South America
5) Buy each of you something real, real nice

5 Things I will never wear again and 1 I thought I would never wear again

1) skorts
2) scrunchies
3) over-sized T's
4) Doc Martens
5) leotards

1) A sleeper, feet included. ( I found one, made for a big person, feet and all. So comfy...)

5 of my Favorite toys
1) Ipod
2) Tennis raquet
3) Tap Shoes
4) Golf clubs
5) Guitar hero (guilty pleasure)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome. I have been golfing for a while- a good year now. The last two years I've been going to the driving range with my dad. I am glad to here you do too. We need to go, I love too! I'll keep you posted on the Halloween party. Don't know where we're gonna throw it?? I think Mike and I are gonna golf this Saturday, wanna go?

Gardner's said...

Don't lie about not wearing leotards anymore..That is plain untrue. But, you should cut down. I guess they are going out of style a bit! jess

Brooke said...

what about teal mesh tops? oh, wait... Rich is the one who needs to worry about that one...

"Hi... Elli... Ahm tahred... Is Rick there?"