Friday, September 7, 2007

Under the stars in Wyoming

The Kennedys!!

Liz failed to mention that on our way to Star Valley, we made a stop in Randolph, Utah to visit Grandpa and Grandma Kennedy. Contrary to the look on their faces, they are very happy people. Apparently, Grandpa Kennedy has some great stories up his sleeve but he was a little shy and wouldn't divulge any. I think they were both just glad to find out that Liz and Joe are JUST FRIENDS... I will say that next time I drive through Randolph, Utah, I'll be sure to remember Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy, and their dolls....

Before last weekend, I had never been anywhere in Wyoming but Jackson Hole. Now I can say I have had the sweet pleasure of going to Star Valley. Here are some pics to prove it!




We roasted mallows



We fed the fish

We ate at Bubbas in Jackson

We did some swimmin'

We modeled...

We laughed at Gunner

We swam with Gunner

Overall, it was a fantastic trip! Thanks for the invite Liz!

1 comment:

liz said...

look at those sexy mamas...no i am not talking about gunner...alli, dont you miss gunner just a little?? love the posed feeding the fish pic...i think that was right before elissa said, "i am done feeding the fish." and i said, "well lets at least act like we are one with nature...pose for a pic."