Thursday, April 30, 2009

If you need a laugh...

Go here. She is gonna kill me for this but those of you that know Jess Morrow Gardner will love this. And if you don't know her, I promise she is not slow, just awesome...Rare pics of Jess in her glory days. Sorry but she is probably the coolest girl/bestest friend ever and these pics are proof! Always up for a good time! I have my own set of billybob pics with her that I will save for her birthday next year....Cannot WAIT for you to be home in 3 weeks! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Gardner's said...

You looser! I can't believe you just directed people to those sweet pics. And, I am glad you needed to comment that I am not SLOW because a few of those pics makes even me wonder! Don't worry we will have plenty more blackmail pics to take now that I am going to be home we have lots of catching up to do!!love you al!! (and don't worry I have my own stash of pics of you to throw out if necessary!)