Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't wait


So for a few months, Kelli and I have wanted to get some beach cruisers. Yes, we are aware that we don't live by the beach, but we do live by several convenient stores and it happens to be slurpee season. We just want to ride to "Sev" for a refreshing treat a few times a week. We've been looking for a good month and haven't been able to find what we like. We decided to turn to the internet. What better place to find them than in Cali, the home of the beach cruiser. Since we don't have husbands, we recruited our dads to assemble these bad boys once they arrive. Kelli got baby blue and I ordered mine in orange. Much to my dismay, I received an email yesterday telling me that they were out of orange! What?? Orange is the greatest summer color of all time, possibly the reason why they are out. It would have matched perfectly with the baby blue, which is crucial cause we will ALWAYS be riding them together. They sent me some new color choices but nothing tickled my fancy like the orange one did. I frantically responded asking them how long it would be til they got more in. This little email arrived this morning!

Hi Allison,

We will get the orange in stock tomorrow. I will process your order accordingly and ship it tomorrow. If you have further question, please feel free to let me know.



Sincerely,

Adrien
Internet Sales Dep.

Thank you Adrien.....

2 comments:

Ally said...

i have a bright blue one waiting for you...its at jaleen's though. congrats on the purchase.

Leymaster Family said...

So jealous! That looks like so much fun. I read your MJ blog response on my blog. I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Don't you soemtimes wish we were kids again?