Friday, July 17, 2009

What??

So, I broke up with this guy about nine months ago. It sucked and I had a really hard time getting over it. I am not kidding when I say that pretty much every weekend since we broke up, his brother has asked me out. Not only do I think that is shady and weird but does he honestly think we are going to date?? In the beginning, I kept telling him that I thought it was weird and that it would be too hard.

Now, nine months later, my excuses are running out. He called me earlier this week and said he was going to be in SL and wanted to get together. I decided that I would go to dinner so that he might stop calling me. Not that I don't think he's great, cause I do but it just seemed pretty pointless to me. He's a funny guy but definitely beats to his own drum. It was good to see him and we had some good laughs but the best part of dinner was when he said, and I quote,

"You're weird, but in a good way".

What? I'm not even sure what that means.
I think I fake laughed and said that I had to bounce.

Good thing I don't take offense easily. It's safe to assume that we won't be going out again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an A hole! First off you are NOT weird. You are one of the least weird people I know, and I know a lot of people. You are no longer allowed to hang out with guys that are buttholes. I call I get to screen any new dates you have before you go out with them.

PS- we need to do dinner immediately.

Scott and Lindsey said...

You should have said,
"You are ugly, but in a good way."

I'm sure he meant it as some strange compliment that he totally understood. Bless his heart.