Thursday, July 30, 2009

If only we would have known.


Last night, I came home from work and Mike and I were watching the news. They were doing a story on how all the FLDS people were protesting in front of the Matheson court house about some land dispute. There were hundreds of them....everywhere. We started discussing the possibilities of us heading down to hang out with that crowd. I can already see it. The big poof, no makeup, the homely dress, I think I would probably fit right in. Can you imagine us hob-nobbin' with all the peeps? Conversations would be classic. My only concern is that they all seemed to know each other. Mike just said we could say we were new. If this little debate continues, you better believe we will be down there creepin around.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I think we have figured out this year's Halloween costumes. Get Mike prepped... the sister wives are goin' out on the town.