Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Donovan & GJ




Last night, I had the chance to go see these guys at the Depot. Both were looking super homeless but super attractive too which is all a little bit ironical. I don't know what it is about a guy and a guitar. He could be the ugliest guy in town but as soon as he starts singin', I'm a goner.

I honestly could have gone strictly to people watch. To be honest, I felt a little out of my element. A little different scene than FHE that we usually make an appearance at on Mondee nights. Between the 50-year-old drunk guys and the 40-year-old woman smoking pot next to us, we probably totally stuck out. And you should have seen the look on the bartender's face when I ordered a DC. Pretty sure we were the only ones there who weren't throwin' a few back. Regardless, it was a great show and was worth my hair smelling neat today because of my lack of time to wash it this morning.

1 comment:

SHIPP said...

You are so cultured. LIving the life. I can't tell you I laughed so hard over that Lionel Richie video. Hopefully not all the single guys out there are that creepy.